Hampton Lumber Mills  » Job  »
Morton, WA
  • None wanted to hire anyone without experience

• by little_momma

Hampton Lumber company is a huge opporation that has mills all over north america. I have been trying to get into the lumber mill industry for the past two years because, around here, it is all there is that pays good wages without a college degree. I had

tried Weyerheauser, Stimpsons and Pacific Fibre and had the same outcome. None wanted to hire anyone without experience…not even if the work history was showing dependability and the ability to do tedious tasks.

I had all but given up when I applied for hampton and to my surprise ...

• I got a call back within the week. Hampton believes in giving everyone the chance to become a valuable team member and succeed. Since working there I have also found that they give great bonuses and incentives. After being employed there only 6 months I have
        actually had my rate of pay increased by about $2 an hour.

They also offer great bennifits and stock options. Anyone moving into an area with a hampton’s mill, I would encourage you to apply. They will help you give your family and your life everything you could want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 61909475771230/k2311a0919/9.19.08