Bissell Spot Bot  » Housewares  »
  • What I like about the Spot Bot is how it requires no effort from me to use
  • For what I paid I'm very happy with my Spot Bot and would recommend it to anyone with a housetraining dog and carpets

• by LeoFair

I’ve had my Bissell Spot Bot for a couple of years now; it is the best cleaning tool I’ve ever bought. We have four dogs living in our house all of whom go outside.

When they have an accident or get the carpet and couches dirty in other ways we put the Spot Bot on it.

The Spot Bot uses water or cleaner, brushes, and a vacuum to automatically clean a small spot.

Even without cleaner, it’s very good at pulling ground in dirt out of our couches.

The Spot Bot also has a vacuum hose that’s good for areas the automatic cleaner can’t reach.

It doesn’t clean nearly as well as the ...

• automatic cycles, though.

What I like about the Spot Bot is how it requires no effort from me to use.

I’m cleaning a smudge on my couch as I write this review and all I’ll have to do is empty the dirty water it pulls from the couch when it’s done.

Sweet!

My only complaints

are that when something, like dog hair, gets caught in the hose it’s hard to clean.

The automatic cycles also leave the chairs and carpet moist after they clean.

It would be nice if it had a drying feature.

For what I paid I’m very happy with my Spot Bot and would recommend it to anyone with a housetraining dog and carpets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531809475561130/k2311a0918/9.18.08