Carnival Triumph Cruiseline  » Cruises/Ferries  »
Launched from Miami, FL
  • Beautiful carpet, walls, its amazing how huge it is

• by DAbend24

I recently took a vacation with Carnival Cruise Lines. The entire trip was excellent ONCE we left port. The first day was miserable, but don’t let it discourage you.

It takes forever to get on the ship, and they just throw your luggage around and I can honestly say that was the worse part of the trip. My trip was 7 days long and it still wasn’t long enough.

The ship itself is immaculate.

Beautiful carpet, walls, its amazing how huge it is.

There were casinos, nightclubs, restraunts, pools, almost anything you can think of. The food was okay, I myself spent most of my time at the 24 hour pizza bar, which I may add was delightful.

The people were great and service was wonderful. We left a mess in our room every night but the nice man would clean it with a smile and even fold our ...

• towels into animals, it was pretty neat.

Now I am over 21 and I didn’t take any children. If your looking for a family thing this probably isnt the way to go, maybe Disney? The islands we stopped at were beautiful, but we weren’t there long.

We stopped in Cozumel Mexico for about 16 hours, Ocho Rios Jamaica for only about 5 hours, and in the Cayman hours for a little over 5 hours. They have

a thing called shore excursions where you order a small trip over your TV.

Its not very expensive and you get to do once in a lifetime thing. I myself swam with stingrays and rode the Bob Marley bus.

GOOD FUN! And last but not least, for those of you with sea sickness, dont worry. The boats stabilizers did a wonderful job.

It got a little choppy on one night but thats it. Hope you enjoy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41809475531130/k2311a0918/9.18.08