NorthWest Airlines Horrible Service  » Airlines  »
1.0
  • I would like to review NorthWest airlines and in my opinion this airlines is horrible
  • I had a very bad experience travelling with this airline and will never travel again
  • Tickets I found were cheap as I had booked them well in advance but still I would say not worth the money spent
  • Overall very bad experience and I would not recommend anyone to travel on this airline

• by Myself
      I would like to review NorthWest airlines and in my opinion this airlines is horrible. I had a very bad experience travelling with this airline and will never travel again.

The seats are very small and uncomfortable.

The staff is not helpful at all.

I flew from Boston to Amsterdam on this airline and had

a very inconvenient journey.

Tickets I found were cheap as I had booked them well in advance but still I would say not worth the money spent.

While on flight I had a bad headache and so I wanted a glass of water.

I had pressed the button for help several times but no one ...

• even came to check on me.

Finally I saw a airhostess passing by and asked her to get me a glass of water as I was feeling sick.

She heard me and went but never came back.

After about 15 minutes or so I called another airhostess who was passing by and asked for a

glass of water.

I was told by her to get up and get the water by myself.

They did not have any courtesy towards their passenger.

The flight was almost and hour late and the food sucked.

Overall very bad experience and I would not recommend anyone to travel on this airline.

Especially the elderly

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40150447550730/k2311a0415/4.15.06