Sonic Impact Portable iPod Speaker and Travel System  » Electronics  »
  • I was very impressed with the quality of sound that came from these little speakers

• by Why Georgia

I was given a Video iPod for Christmas one year and that was cool enough, but I also got as a gift this awesome folding travel system that has a dock for the iPod and speakers built right in to the case. The iPod fits safely in a slot inside of the case which zips shut for easy

travel.

Not only does it have a dock to prop the iPod up to play, but it also charges the iPod when you plug it in to the dock. Comes with a remote control conveniently stowed away inside the case.

Although I liked the concept and design of this iPod travel system with speakers, being the doubting ...

• thomas, glass is half empty sort of person I am, I figured the sound quality probably wouldn’t be all that.

Wow! I was very impressed with the quality of sound that came from these little speakers. Not bad at all.

I took it along with me on a vacation and it was awesome to have not only my

iPod full of tunes and videos, but to be able to plug it in to this little system and turn it up, we were able to enjoy music at a family cookout, at the beach, and on the trip too. This little system retails for around $120 and is worth every penny! I have seen them online and also at Target Stores.

Evelyn says :

My ipod i-f2 has stopped working. I think it is the battery because it lights up and then turns red. How can I get a replacement? I am a yoga instructor and this product has been a life saver. I travel to different places so this makes my life and my job easier. If it can not be replaced please tell me how to get a replacement that is both portable and has just as much speaker sound as this one.

Galega says :

It can’t be replaced. It can be fixed free of cost only if the product is still under warranty and satisfy terms and conditions. You should visit the dealer and see what he can do. If warranty has been lapsed, then you may have to shell out some money to get it troubleshooted.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161809475440130/k2311a0918/9.18.08