Rival 8Qt Roaster Oven
  • I highly recommend this small kitchen appliance whether you're traveling or simply to avoid heating up your kitchen in the summer

• by Why Georgia

I’ve owned this electric roaster oven for a couple years now, but only just recently began to make use of it. It was given to me as a gift from a relative who thought it would come in handy with us living in FL during the summer to use in place of the regular oven so as not to

heat up our kitchen.

What finally prompted me to use it was something else entirely. We’re presently living in a motel due to job loss. I can’t say enough about this little appliance! I have used it to cook cheeseburgers, spaghetti dinners, one-dish meals such as Pot Roast, potatoes and carrots and I’ve used it as a regular oven ...

• to bake things like frozen pizza, chicken tenders, fries etc. The meat I’ve cooked in this always comes out very moist and flavorful.

Not only is it quite the multitasker with all it’s various cooking functions, it’s also a breeze to clean. The inside has a separate lift out non-stick pan that makes for super easy cleanup! It also

comes with a roasting rack which I often wrap with foil and use as a cookie sheet.

I highly recommend this small kitchen appliance whether you’re traveling or simply to avoid heating up your kitchen in the summer. It’s easy to use, serves multiple purposes and cleans up in a snap! It sells for around $30 and is worth every penny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531809475161230/k2311a0918/9.18.08