Sarah Palin  » Local news  »
  • I believe Sarah Palin is what will be the key to John McCain wining the election for president
  • I like the fact that McCain picked a woman but that is not what made me decide to vote for him
  • She is honest and genuine more than any other politician I know of
  • I was disappointed when Fred Thompson dropped out of the race

• by sadonna

I believe Sarah Palin is what will be the key to John McCain wining the election for president. She is what we have been needing in Washington D. C.

for some time. It is about time we kick out the old cronies that have been holding the average American hostage for so

long.

I mean the tax and spend liberals that don’t have to work and make a living on the economy. That get rich off of our backs by sitting in Washington and taking money and perks from special interest groups and only think of what our country can do for them, not what they can do for the country.

I like the fact that McCain picked a woman but that is not what made me decide to vote for him. It is the fact that she is just an average American that has worked hard but not stepped on everyone else ...

• Sarah Palin
      to get there.

I like the fact that she will fight corruption and wasteful spending. I like the fact that she truly understands what it’s like to have to worry about putting bread on the table like the rest of us.

That she is not from a wealthy family or look

down her nose at us. She is honest and genuine more than any other politician I know of.

She is not afraid of a fight either. I was disappointed when Fred Thompson dropped out of the race.

I don’t believe Sarah Palin will quit no matter what they throw at her.

Sarah Palin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 361809474241130/k2311a0918/9.18.08