Baby Looney Tunes Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • Choosing the best baby wipes can be very tricky
  • When I came across the Baby Looney Tunes Baby Wipes, I thought I'd give it a shot
  • It cost many times less than leading brand of baby wipes
  • I strongly recommend the Baby Looney Tunes Baby Wipes to all parents with small children

• by Sydney Hazelton

When my daughter was born, she had very sensitive skin. When in contact with any substance which is not suitable, she will develop a rash. Her nappy area is one of the most sensitive of all adn I had to make sure that the products I use in that area are hypoallergenic.

Choosing the best baby wipes can be very tricky. Initially I used the well-known Johnson’s brand, but it

did not suit my daughter’s skin. The moisturiser in the baby wipes caused my daughter to have rashes. Her skin would turn read and I had to counter that with diaper rash cream. When I came across the Baby Looney Tunes Baby Wipes, I thought I’d give it a shot.

It was perfect. The towelletes are alcohol-free, hypoallergenic and gentle on my baby’s delicate skin. It contains a mild lotion ...

• that cleanses and moisturises baby’s skin. The Baby Looney Tunes Baby Wipes comes in both scented and unscented types.

Baby Looney Tunes Baby Wipes is easy to use and comes with a resealable cover in each pack to retain the moisture. There are some baby wipes which tends to dry up even before we finish the whole pack. It is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. I usually use them

for mealtimes and diaper change.

The other advantage of using the Baby Looney Tunes Baby Wipes is that it is cheap compared to other branded baby wipes which may not work as well. It cost many times less than leading brand of baby wipes. I guess it is easier on those with very tight budget. I strongly recommend the Baby Looney Tunes Baby Wipes to all parents with small children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541809474221030/k2311a0918/9.18.08