Disney Eskulin Kids Mist Cologne  » Baby care  »
  • You may think that it is expensive, but it actually is not

• by Sydney Hazelton

My husband likes to buy sweet-smelling perfume for my daughter. I was quite concerned that the ones for adults would react negatively on her sensitive skin. But we found this Disney Eskulin Kids Mist Cologne at the local department store.

The cologne is soft, not too strong. It smells really fresh, something like just out of a flower bath. But the most important thing is that it is safe for kids. You

can spray it all over the body, just avoiding the eyes and face. And your kids will smell fresh throughout the day. My daughter did not have any allergic reaction to it, even though her skin is rather delicate.

Everyone loves the smell of Disney Eskulin Kids Mist Cologne. People who give my daughter a kiss will get a whiff of the perfume and ask about it. We tell them that it’s a ...

• secret. My daughter loves the smell too and whenever we are going out, she will remind us to spray Disney Eskulin Kids Mist Cologne on her before we step out of the house.

The Disney Eskulin Kids Mist Cologne comes in a handy spray bottle which you can bring along to your outdoor activities. You can always whip it out and spray once you kids have started running around and sweating it

out.

The spray bottle is decorated with a picture of Minnie for my daughter’s cologne. I’m sure it comes in other Disney cartoon characters your kids will love. It looks chic and branded, since it is a Disney collection. You may think that it is expensive, but it actually is not. For a bottle of 100ml, it is just $2.95. I simply love the smell. I think I will get a bottle for myself!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541809474211030/k2311a0918/9.18.08