Blackhorse car showroom  » Cars  »
Oldbury West Midlands UK
  • At the point I found the sales guy to be quite pushy and it seemed he didn't care which car we choose as long as we did choice one
  • They then said do we want a loan to pay for the car but we declined this because of the ridiculous cost of them
  • Instead we agreed to pay cash, they then said it would take then up to six days to get the car ready for us to collect which I thought was a long time but as we needed to get the cheque cleared in our account we went with it
  • We picked up the car without a problem six days later and the car has had a few problems since but nothing major yet

• by Stevelynds

When we bought our Peugeot 307 we visited several car showrooms before we found the car we were looking for. We bought the car from a dealership called Blackhorse based in Oldbury. They are something to do with Lloyds TSB. They have a massive selection of used cars covering all category of car that you can think off.

We were looking for something with large boot space so preferable an estate / station wagon type of vehicle. We were shown several different makes of car from the Renault’s, Peugeot’s and Vauxhall’s.

Once we had made our mind up on which make and model we liked we were then shown

round what they had that matched that specification. The sales guy we had found five cars that matched what we wanted to pay and the miles on the clock that we would accept.

At the point I found the sales guy to be quite pushy and it seemed he didn’t care which car we choose as long as we did choice one. I don’t know why I got that impression but it just seemed he was desperate for us to have one or the other. When I said we wanted to go away and think about it he knocked five hundred pound of the price of the car that we ...

• were favouring.

This now made the deal seem so we had a little drive in the car and decided that we would discuss the deal a little further in there office. The office was a large room full of desks and salesmen the desks all seemed covered with paper work. We negotiated the price further and did get a some more money knocked of it plus some warranty added in. In these places if you don’t ask then you don’t get so I felt like it was worth asking for extras.

ridiculous cost of them. Instead we agreed to pay cash, they then said it would take then up to six days to get the car ready for us to collect which I thought was a long time but as we needed to get the cheque cleared in our account we went with it.

We picked up the car without a problem six days later and the car has had a few problems since but nothing major yet. So far I have been happy with the service we got from Blackhorse albeit I felt a little pushy. If I was looking for another second car then I may well go looking there again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91809474151030/k2311a0918/9.18.08