Rogers hairdressers  » Business  »
1.5
Hagley Rd West Quinton Birmingham UK
  • I don't know why she never returned back to work [it probably had a lot to do with the way she was spoken too] but I have noticed they have had to replace her with three other people
  • The salon was always clean, but I used to notice that some of the brushes they used looked dirty and old and sometimes the combs where broke, and I was not impressed one day when I over heard one of the girls saying she had used her scissors to trim her dog, she probably disinfected them, but I don't think that is very nice to hear it makes you wonder what else they do
  • So I would not recommend Rogers as I think there are many hairdressers out there who are far better and friendly

• by Lyndssteve

I used to go to a little hairdressers called Rogers. Rogers is in Quinton on the Hagley road west.

I say I used to go, because I don’t go any more as one of the girls left to have a baby and it was not the same without her.

Apart from a couple of the staff they are pretty grumpy and sometimes very rude.

The girl that left was always very friendly and very helpful and she really worked very hard and the more she worked the more the management expected her to do.

I don’t know why she never returned back to work [it probably had a lot to do with the way she was spoken too] but I have

noticed they have had to replace her with three other people.

When I went there the salon was very old fashioned and did not seem to move with the time and they tended to do a lot of shampoo and sets and a lot of old age pensioners perms.

I did know that they used good quality products, the shampoo they used made my hair very soft and look shiny and the hairspray was good and held my style, but it did not feel hard and sticky like some hairsprays.

They also sold the products they used, but I did think that these where a bit pricey.

I had my hair coloured and the colour used to last and the colour ...

• was nice, but I do think the home colour that I buy from boots for less than five pounds is just as good and I used to pay thirty to forty pounds at Rogers.

I used to get on so well with the girl that left she remembered every ones name and when she made me a coffee she never asked if I had sugar, she always remembered I had one.

It a pity that her personality did not rub off on some of the other members of staff as I was lucky to have a ‘hello’ from the management and like I said earlier they can be quite rude and make you feel most uncomfortable and sometimes feel in the

way.

The salon was always clean, but I used to notice that some of the brushes they used looked dirty and old and sometimes the combs where broke, and I was not impressed one day when I over heard one of the girls saying she had used her scissors to trim her dog, she probably disinfected them, but I don’t think that is very nice to hear it makes you wonder what else they do.

It’s a shame about some of the staff and I don’t know how many other customers they have lost but if they have they only have themselves to blame.

So I would not recommend Rogers as I think there are many hairdressers out there who are far better and friendly.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411809474041030/k2311a0918/9.18.08