Go Diego Go Safari Adventure  » Games  »
Wii
  • Overall this game is value for money and a good buy and I would recommend anyone who has small kids to get it

• by Steve12345

When we were out shopping the other day we bought our eldest son a game for the Nintendo Wii the game we bought was Go Diego Go Safari adventure. We bought this one because Kurt is mad on Diego and Dora and we love him watching them because they help him learn Spanish.

The game also helps him learn his

Spanish. We also don’t mind buying him Wii games because he isn’t sitting on his backside you have to do a lot more physical activity. For instance with Go Diego Go you have to do lots of pulling and pushing back and forth and up and down. He has spent a good couple of hours so far ...

• playing it and he absolutely loves it. I sit there and watch him and he is bouncing about trying to get Diego to do as he wants using the Wii Remote in fact he is stand here next to me waving the Wii remote around trying to get Diego to jump down the hill. As well as providing
        some excerise compared to the same game on the PC or PS2 where all you do is press buttons. You also get to learn about some of the animals in Africa as you go along rescuing them.

Overall this game is value for money and a good buy and I would recommend anyone who has small kids to get it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281809473861030/k2311a0918/9.18.08