Boating School  » Leisure  »
Lego Land Windsor Uk
  • Overall I would recommend this ride especially for the little kids, its not a thrill ride but a nice slow relaxing ride hat the kids will enjoy as it gives them some control
  • Older kids and adults I don't think the ride would be for them

• by Steve12345

On of the first rides we went on when we arrived at Lego land in Windsor was the Boating School. There was a queue and the sign by it said it would be one hour before we got on the ride. However the queue seemed to be moving quite fast.

Within the queue area there were tubs of Lego for the kids to play on and Kurt loved this as

it gave him something to do while we waited and stopped him from getting board. He loves to play with Lego blocks and it certainly made my job of trying to keep him amused while we waited a lot easier.

We got on the ride after about forty minutes which was good and the ride itself was a small two / three seater boat where you get to drive the boat ...

• around a small river effect area seeing the different animals and sights as you go round. Kurt really enjoyed driving around. He did the steering and I used the accelerator as he could reach the pedal.

Overall I would recommend this ride especially for the little kids, its not a thrill ride but a nice slow relaxing ride hat the kids will enjoy as it gives them some control.

Kurt loved it and wanted to go on again, but I wouldn’t have wanted to queue any longer than one hour for this ride as there are better rides to spend time queuing on. Older kids and adults I don’t think the ride would be for them. What made it a good ride for me was Kurt’s (he is was three and a half when we visited Lego Land) enjoyment of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 611809473741030/k2311a0918/9.18.08