The Holiday movie  » Movies  »
  • The film lasted about two hours which I think is just about right not to long and not to short
  • So when you are thinking about renting or buying a film then I would recommend the holiday
  • If you enjoyed Bridget Jones than you will enjoy this film

• by Steve12345

My wife and I watched a great film the other night. It was a film that is written, produced and directed by Nancy Meyers and it had four very well known actors. The film was called the holiday and it starred Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet and Jack Black. We both

really enjoyed the film; it was about two ladies one lives in a little English cottage and the other lives in a huge house in Hollywood. And through the internet decide to swap houses for a couple of weeks. Both of the girls have very different lives and very different weather.

• The last thing these two wanted was men as they both had bad luck with men and are off them altogether, but both girls find love at each others homes. It is a great romantic comedy with great actors. The film lasted about two hours which I think is just about right

not to long and not to short. It is rated a twelve, my wife won’t watch thrillers or films that are scary or violent.

So when you are thinking about renting or buying a film then I would recommend the holiday. If you enjoyed Bridget Jones than you will enjoy this film.

The Holiday movie
    Sarah says :

What is the name of the furniture used in the Cameron Dias house? I love the double wing-back love seat

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Sarah, I loved that movie too. I wasn’t able to find the exact name of the designer, but I have found a link to a blog that outlines how to achieve the look that you are searching for. Perhaps it can help you. Hope you find a similar chair Enjoy :)

Andrea lyon says :

re : If you enjoyed Bridget Jones than you will enjoy this film
    I own this movi. I’ve easily seen it a dozen times, it has a perfect balance of romance and comedy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111809473661030/k2311a0918/9.18.08