Home Essentials Six-in-One Cake Plate  » Housewares  »
  • Knowing how I badly I love to bake, they gave me this gift as a token of appreciation
  • You may not find it convenient to store but its still worth keeping

• by lipsticknladdles

Name of Product: Home Essentials Six-in-One Cake Plate

Description: A beautifully handcrafted crystal clear glass plate with a cover that can also work as a punch bowl. It is 12 inches in diameter.

Cost of the Product: ranges from $18 to $25

How I got this product: I have a friend whose 3 year old daughter who has speech delay. I made a home program for this little kid and they saw a very huge improvement on the kid. Knowing how I badly I

love to bake, they gave me this gift as a token of appreciation. I appreciate it so much and I have never been so satisfied with a glassware this versatile.

Where I use this product: I use this product a couple of times to display a cake that I made. Once I made a chocolate raspberry cake with a white fondant covering for me & my husband’s 4th wedding anniversary. Then another time on a family friend’s birthday, a vanilla rainbow cake. Both times, I made use of this cake plate to showcase my artwork. My cake has become the table centerpiece when I use of this elegant glassware. The cake with its stylish plate surely fished a lot of compliments.

I have never tried using it as punch bowl but this thing is so functional that I had used it several times as an appetizer dish. I just flip it and the cake plate’s stand becomes my divided platter where ...

• Home Essentials Six-in-One Cake Plate
      I placed cheese cubes, celery & carrot. There is also a bowl in the center that serves as the container of the dip.

Cleaning and Storage: This item is easy to clean because its material is made of glass. Thus no stains and odors permeate. Sponge, soap and water does the trick all the time. After I washing, I dry it up with a soft cloth and it goes straight back to its box. Because it is a little big

and fragile, you may want to give it a safe place in your kitchen cabinet. You may not find it convenient to store but its still worth keeping.

Conclusion: I can testify to the perfect blend of versatility, function and design of this Home Essential glassware. Its brilliant finish and durability makes it a perfect gift on weddings, housewarming and birthdays. Everyone who wants to add elegance to their baked goodies during holidays, events and dinner parties would love this cake platter as much as I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531809473620930/k2311a0918/9.18.08