KitchenAid Food Chopper  » Housewares  »
  • My husband knows that I love receiving kitchen gadgets and anything that has something to do with cooking and food preparation
  • But then I decided to give it a try and see if it goes well
  • With its compact design and small size, storage is no problem as well
  • I think it can be a nice gift for new housewives and aspiring cooks

• by lipsticknladdles

My husband knows that I love receiving kitchen gadgets and anything that has something to do with cooking and food preparation. As a part of the bed full of birthday gifts he gave me, I got a white KitchenAid Food Chopper. The very first time I saw it, I wonder how this thing works.

Its got a funny shape that resembles a flower vase but it is made of sturdy plastic. The top part is a rubberized knob that

perfectly fits the palm of a medium sized hand.

Inside are the sharp stainless steel blades and the base is a non-skid lid that also serves as the area to chop food. I was reluctant to try it at first and was just thinking of letting it sit with my collection of unopened kitchen gadgets.

But then I decided to give it a try and see if it goes well. My first attempt to use is was with an onion.

...

• I must say that I underestimated this chopper. It worked perfectly great.

Chopping onions becomes easy because the smell was contained inside thus, no more tears for me. After that, I decided to get a little more adventurous with it.

I tried using it with garlic, nuts, celery,cheese and even eggs! It worked nicely, I did not have any problems cleaning it up because it is easy to disassemble and it fits good in a dishwasher. With its compact design

and small size, storage is no problem as well.

In fact, when we travel on long vacations, it can fit in my backpack so there’s no hassle in bringing it.

Generally, I can say that KitchenAid Food Chopper is such a wonderful kitchen tool that serves great in chopping and mincing smaller amount of food.

I think it can be a nice gift for new housewives and aspiring cooks. I saw it in Macy’s for less than $20.

I comes in red and black, too.

-16
    Kim says :

can you please tell me how you get the kitchenaid food chopper to come apart so the blades can be cleaned? your review makes it sound so easy. i just got this chopper as a gift. the 1st time i used it somehow it just fell apart for easy access to cleaning the blades as i washed it. but now i used it to chop eggs and cannot get the blades clean because i can`t figure out how it came apart the 1st time Please help, its been sitting in my sink for 3 days and I still cannot figure it out

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531809473610930/k2311a0918/9.18.08