Pyrex Storage 11-Piece Set, Clear with Blue Lids  » Housewares  »
  • I will definitely make a mental note to buy one as a wedding, anniversary or housewarming gift for friends
  • I know this doesn't cost a lot, not even over 50 bucks so I would say that this is one great deal

• by lipsticknladdles

All about the Product: This 11 piece set is made by Pyrex, a very reliable name in glassware. The whole set is consist of: one 8-inch square baking dish dark blue plastic cover, one 3-1/2 cup Rectangular Dish with Dark Blue Plastic Cover, one 6 cup Rectangular Dish with Dark Blue Plastic Cover, one 11 cup Rectangular Dish with Dark Blue Plastic Cover, one 9-inch pie plate and one 2-quart casserole dish with glass cover.

My personal Experience with the product:

On our 4th wedding anniversary, a friend of ours gave us this Pyrex Storage 11-Piece Set, Clear with Blue Lids as a

present. I can not help but smile when I saw the box as I tear the gift wrap. I have been wanting to buy this long, long time ago but cannot find the time and is worried about the storage.

After living with it for 5 months now, I don’t know how else I would ever manage without these. With a small apartment like mine, I cannot afford to buy different sets for baking, another set for freezer storage, and another set for microwave cooking. I am grateful that these whole glassware set got me all covered. I commonly use it in a conventional oven when baking brownies and yellow cakes, making chicken pot pies and other fruit pies. The good thing about it is the in every unique situation, there is a piece from the set that comes handy. If I am cooking just for two, I can use the 3-1/2 cup Rectangular Dish with Dark Blue Plastic Cover. On the other hand, if friends are coming over, then I can use the 11 cup Rectangular Dish. I also find it useful when reheating viands in the microwave, as well as in freezing and storing the leftovers. I also use my pieces ...

• Pyrex Storage 11-Piece Set, Clear with Blue Lids
      as serving dishes when I serve pie, pasta, rice and salad. Foods in a nice glassware has always been a classy way of table presentation. Also, the blue lids fit perfectly with the glassware and thus prevent spilling of sauces or oil. After using them in the freezer and in the microwave, it does not warp still.

Clean-up and Storage: I adore the fact that its non-porous surface will not absorb food odors, flavors and stains. Therefore, clean up is easy. Just with sponge, soap and water, or even thru the dishwasher, it will look shiny and new. When it comes to

storage, I did not throw the box away. After using the pieces, it goes straight to box and I keep it in one of the pantry cabinets.

Conclusion: This is one of the nicest gifts I’ve ever received. This is a product of nice design, versatility and durability. I will definitely make a mental note to buy one as a wedding, anniversary or housewarming gift for friends. I am definitely sure that they will be 100% delighted with this set. I know this doesn’t cost a lot, not even over 50 bucks so I would say that this is one great deal. You should go grab yours!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531809473590930/k2311a0918/9.18.08