TJ Maxx and Marshalls
Dearborn, Michigan
  • As for me, I have to admit that shopping for a little something for myself or for the people I love helps me improve my mood
  • The air-condition or heater always works perfectly to ensure a comfortable shopping experience

• by lipsticknladdles

A funny thing about most women, we associated our extreme emotions with shopping. When we are upset, we go shopping. When we are ecstatically happy, we have the tendency to go shopping too. As for me, I have to admit that shopping for a little something for myself or for the people I love helps me improve my mood. Yet with a touch of frugalness in my blood, I choose the places where I shop.

I don’t want to spend thousands of dollars when I shop for a few pieces of apparels, house ware or gifts. My destinations in stressful days are the outlet mall and stores that offer closeout prices. I seldom go to the expensive boutiques on the mall. I have two favorite department stores when I shop, TJ Maxx

and Marshalls.

Both when we still live in Virginia and when we moved to Michigan, I often come to these two stores to check out the stuff that they offer. There is a huge similarity on these two stores with regards to the item they sell, the brands, the prices and even the ambiance. Around Herndon,Virginia and Dearborn,Michigan, there are tons of TJ Maxx and Marshalls branches so my review goes out for no particular branch. Just TJ Maxx and Marshalls Department Store in Virginia and Michigan States.

Most of the time, when you visit these stores, you will find a spacious floor of stuff. The place is often roomy and just like an ordinary department store, there are areas for Men and Women’s apparels and shoes, Babies, Kids (Girls & Boys), House ...

• wares, Toys, Accessories and beauty products. Some branches offer some pieces of good furniture too. The air-condition or heater always works perfectly to ensure a comfortable shopping experience.

There are also fitting rooms and restrooms which are always clean. These are just a few of the nice things about TJ Maxx and Marshalls. The items in these two stores are great. Oftentimes, you will find brand name products like Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Liz Claiborne and many many more.

The good thing is the products are sold at closeout prices. They are usually 50-75% less than their original price. Take for instance, the nice deal I got. It was almost Christmas a year ago.

I wanted a new coat to wear when we visit our relatives in Illinois. Of course I went to TJ Maxx (this

was still in Virginia) . I was able to purchase a beige Anne Klein winter coat for $70. The price in its tag, $160+++.

Another good buy we made was in Marshalls (now here in Michigan). I was kinda feeling sad because a good friend of mine migrated to Canada. My husband took me to Marshalls and there we saw a white LACOSTE bag with the original price tag of $110. Well, the Marshalls’ tag its just $35.

So we grabbed it before anyone else find it. Those are just a few examples. I made several other purchases in these two stores. Baby clothes, ladies’ blouses, perfumes, some kitchen items and a whole lot more.

I can testify that there are many great deals and huge savings awaits you when you visit these two stores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241809473510930/k2311a0918/9.18.08