Craftsman 16. Gallon Wet-Dry Vac  » Housewares  »
  • I like the fact that it is 16 gallon and hold so much
  • I am very satisfied all around with this product because I think I got something at a great price that works great and has lots of cool features

• by alwayswinning

The Craftsman 16 gallon Wet-Dry vac is really a great thing to have around the house, shop and garage. I like the fact that it is 16 gallon and hold so much.

You can clean up a huge mess without having to worry about emptying too much.

It is a great thing

to have around in case of any kind of emergency spill.

If you have ever had a busted pipe or anything like that and had a shop-vac around then you know what I mean.

It has an assortment of attachments that came with it.

I like that cause I can get saw ...

• dust out of corners and cracks in the shop or what ever odd places that need cleaning.

Another very cool thing about this is that it doubles as a blower so you can clean up some messes that way I use this feature a lot for blowing off the porch

or anything outside that needs to be blown off.

The price was great, very affordable.

I am very satisfied all around with this product because I think I got something at a great price that works great and has lots of cool features.

It is very durable and gets the job done every time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531809473490930/k2311a0918/9.18.08