Craftsman 200 mph430 CFM Blower/Vac  » Housewares  »
  • It is a very good quality blower for a great price and I am very glad I bought it
  • There were many to choose from but I think I made an excellent choice

• by alwayswinning

My Craftsman 200 mph 430 CFM Gas Blower/Vac is so handy around the yard. I almost actually like doing the leaves in the fall and fall is almost here so I am ready to fire my Blower/Vac up.

It is really easy to use, it has a pull start that is really easy

and smooth and starts it right up.

Of course it runs on gas not electric so I don’t have to worry about dragging a cord around and it getting in the way.

So this blower/vac is really convenient.

Another thing that makes it good is that it has a special nozzle attachment that ...

• you can use to get into hard to reach places.

It makes the yard clean up fast and easy.

It is very powerful so that makes yard clean up that much faster.

The price was great.

The quality is super.

I have dropped it on the concrete a couple of times and

it keeps on ticking.

I have never had any problems with it tearing up or not starting or not working right.

It is a very good quality blower for a great price and I am very glad I bought it.

There were many to choose from but I think I made an excellent choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531809473460930/k2311a0918/9.18.08