Wii Messenger Bag  » Baby care  »
  • I think that it is really great that Wii came out with something so that you can take your Wii form one place to another in
  • I like the fact that my kids can carry their Wii from one place to the other and I don't have to worry about it being damaged
  • It has a cool look to it and makes taking the Wii with you convenient and worry free
  • It was a really good value, only cost about 30 dollars and I am sure that it has paid for itself many times over because it has kept the Wii from any damage at all

• by alwayswinning

I recently got a Wii Messenger bag for my kids. They love it and so do I.

I think that it is really great that Wii came out with something so that you can take your Wii form one place to another in.

I like the fact that my kids can carry their Wii from one place

to the other and I don’t have to worry about it being damaged.

It is padded all around.

It even goes the extra mile and has pockets for the controllers, adaptor bars and other things like games, etc .

and those pockets are padded also.

It has a cool look to it and makes taking the Wii with you ...

• convenient and worry free.

It is made of very sturdy material and doesn’t get dirty easily so that is another added bonus.

It is very dependable and does just what it was designed to do.

I am very satisfied with it and am glad we bought it.

It was a really good value, only cost about 30 dollars

and I am sure that it has paid for itself many times over because it has kept the Wii from any damage at all.

One more thing that I really like about it is the shoulder strap, it is padded and also adjustable so a kid or grown up of any height can adjust it to their own level.

Great product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541809473450930/k2311a0918/9.18.08