MURAD MOISTURE SILK EYE GEL  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that I get complements regarding my lack of crow's feet and dark circles under my eyes, a lot
  • Just consider Murad your 'eye insurance' for later in your life
  • Yes, I am close to 62, and am definitely approaching middle age

• by covenly1
      Murad is a moisture silk eye gel that works with your skin around your eyes, to keep your eyes looking young and exuberant. The eye area is, certainly, one of the most fragile areas we have, to keep looking its best.

Not just everything can be thrown into the eye area and be expected to help our looks improve! This is ‘careful, careful’ territory, and what you do with it, now, from what ever age, will affect your future eye area.

Never forget how fragile the skin is here, how it can droop, and pouf

out, and get circles that look horrid.

This is territory that we must be careful, by daily measures, to keep in great condition.

Murad moisture gel takes all the ’scare’ out of keeping the areas around the eyes in perfect shape! Under eye puffiness will disappear or be very much reduced.

This is soothing, hydrating, and gives the look of fresh, fresh areas around the eyes.

You need to have your eyes looking their best at all times.

Why miss a day of Murad, when you can just put it on after your toner,

• each day? How hard was that?

Just clean your face, use your toner, and just, gently pat on a tiny amount of this wonderful eye moisturizer that will hydrate and keep you looking younger than………….

well, what IS your target age?

I know that I get complements regarding my lack of crow’s feet and dark circles under my eyes, a lot.

I will be 62 in June, and I just massage with my finger tips, gently, around my eyes, and I pat in this gel.

The point is…….

if you are younger than I am, and most

people just seem to be…………then, start your regimen, now! Why wait until the damage is done? Just consider Murad your ‘eye insurance’ for later in your life! I do! Yes, I am close to 62, and am definitely approaching middle age……….

assuming I live to be 120 or so! You will last a long time, prepare for it! Look good now, and stay good later!

Seriously, you will just love the feeling and the outcome of using this product.

It is from Gottschalks, it is not inexpensive, but, then, expense must be relative………they are your eyes, on your face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31150447340530/k2311a0415/4.15.06