Beverly Hills Cop (1984)  » Movies  »
  • I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this movie to all, and I won't, so, what are you waiting for, go get it

• by Jermaine McKenzie

Detroit police officer Detective Axel Foley goes way outside of his jurisdiction to search for and bring to justice the criminal elements of a murder investigation. He must now team up with a couple of stiff collared Beverly Hills officers in order to get the job done, this however, doesn’t go without

the heat that the precincts will have to sustain should anything go wrong and with Axel at the wheel of this investigation, things are guaranteed to get a bit out of control.

There is not a single movie that stars Eddie Murphy that failed to make a killing at the box office and this movie is no different.

Oh my goodness…fillers are the worst thing, I have already made my point on this movie, but due to the word count that is required, I will have to lengthen my tirade on this glamorous movie some more.

Kinda like accentuating the possible huh.

LOL! Then ...

• Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
      again, standards are stanards and you must follow the rules.

The only thing I can think of adding to this movie is the simple fact that it is a must see.

And by that I mean, whenever it is showing, whether it be on cable TV, a DVD or which ever means

of media, it is a show that you will and must have to stop and watch.

Add it to you collection, if you have it already…more power to you, I am jealous.

LOL! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this movie to all, and I won’t, so, what are you waiting for, go get it.

Joseph Herrera says :

This classic Eddie Murphy portrays him as everybody remembers him, Hilarious This movie is full of action with comic relief from two funny, early comedians. I highly recommend this movie to anyone, old or young, who love action police movies and comedy. If you think you’re too smart to fall for, “a banana in the tail pipe,” then maybe this movie isn’t for you. This movie is great and brings back so many memories from my childhood.

The movie has all the old classic things movies just don’t have nowadays. I really wish we still made movies like these nowadays. If you ever plan to “Netflix and Chill,” check this movie out. You’ll surprise yourself and most likely wind up watching it through. It’s definitely not some Sharknado movie you’ll just watch to say, “Now, I’ve seen it.”

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111809473330930/k2311a0918/9.18.08