Cool World (1992)  » Movies  »
0.5
  • The trailer is the root of all this evil, they are the ones to blame as they search through and pick out only the great parts of an otherwise dreadful movie just to give us a taste of what to expect

• by Jermaine McKenzie

Cool World, hmmm, what is ther that can be said about this movie that is any way, shape or form a good thing? This movie came to us as viewers with such high expectations and with a new thought of actually combining the human element with animation. I was so excited to hear when this movie came out how it did at

the box office, but that excitement was instantly dashed when I heard the news of its failure.

An to make matters worst, when I actually say the movie and the disgrace it caused itself, I was left with a bitter aftertaste in my mouth long before the end credits started to roll.

That is what I get and that is what I ...

• deserve for ever putting too much emphasis on the level of dedication and quality enetertainiment that hollywood has to offer the general public.

But for once, can we be totally surprised that they would deliver on the hype of a movie.

Bearing in mind also that there are two directors of any given movie, one director in charge of the actual movie

and the other in charge of doing the trailer.

The trailer is the root of all this evil, they are the ones to blame as they search through and pick out only the great parts of an otherwise dreadful movie just to give us a taste of what to expect.

We have all been tricked by the media houses.

Tricked I tell you!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111809473220930/k2311a0918/9.18.08