Jenny Craig Weight Loss program  » Health  »
  • It was good to be accountable to someone and I thought about this all week
  • Would I recommend Jenny Craig

• by lose-weight-diets.com
      Several years ago I signed up with the Jenny Craig Weight Loss program. I paid for the lifetime membership. This meant I could always go back for more counseling at any time, at any location.

I went in once a week, was weighed, had a counseling session that lasted about 10 minutes, and picked up my food for the week. I also received

some information videos with the program.

My goal was to lose 35 pounds. I lost 30 pounds and decided to go off the program at that point.

Things I liked about the program were the counseling sessions. It was great to talk to someone, and they also kept a chart of my weight loss.

It was good to be accountable to someone ...

• and I thought about this all week. The food was all right, basically the same quality as frozen food you could buy at the grocery store.

I didn’t like having to go in to the location. This took time out of my busy schedule.

The program was fairly expensive for me, but I’m sure you could spend a lot more. I did get

hungry and that was the toughest part.

I was committed to losing weight and I did a lot of exercise, too, mostly walking every day. Would I recommend Jenny Craig?

Yes, if you can afford it.

No, if you can create your own meal plan and stick with it on your own.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34150447300530/k2311a0415/4.15.06