Dove Firming Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • And the best thing about this product is you don't have to exercise with machines at the gym to do it

• by chrisd
      This new range product Dove Firming lotion for women who want a firmer body. I have been using it for 2 months now and I can feel the toned body I have especially around my waist and stomach where I use it the most.

And the best

thing about this product is you don’t have to exercise with machines at the gym to do it.

You can notice the firmer body in 2 weeks using this incredible firming lotion.

It is not expensive to buy and it lasts for a long time.

I am ...

• still on my first bottle.

Where you have skin sensitive like I do about different creams.

This is the one because it has a natural treatment like Seaweed-Extract and Cermides which helps to restore the skin’s protective barrier.

That leaves your skin soft and smooth.

It is

easy to use just once daily in a circular motion all over your body or where you think it’s needed the most.

I am really happy about this new Dove product.

As I can really see the difference about my body and so can you.

Try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31150447290530/k2311a0415/4.15.06