Exiled  » TV  »
2.0
  • In my opinion this reality show sucks in a way that I cannot find the words to explain my disgusted feelings

• by Jermaine McKenzie

Have you ever seen the series on MTV called ‘My Super Sweet 16′? if you have, then this reality show is trying to pickup from where the previous one left off, it shows how these rich, spoilt teenagers are living off their parents and not wanting to start living life for themselves. Now the parents along

with MTV has created a show that will try to teach these spoilt kids some level of maturity and respect for a dollar. The parents decide to send their children off to remote locations where they must live with strangers, document their experiences and try to become more globally savvy at it relates to them being ...

• ready to take on the outside world. In my opinion this reality show sucks in a way that I cannot find the words to explain my disgusted feelings. There are just sometimes that some reality shows, no matter how good they might sound in the drawing room, just should not be put into production. So far
        I am yet to see an episode that is actually teaching these children anything that would prepare them for anything. I am only hoping that they start to do something that will bring the appeal level up from the mud and show that this reality series was actually worth being put into production at all. I am still hopeful!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101809472880830/k2311a0918/9.18.08