The Lost Boys (1987)  » Movies  »
  • When you talk about a true vampire movie in all its essence then you have to think about one of the best vampire movies of all time and that is Lost Boys
  • I have no complaints about this classic movie that I think everyone should own me included

• by Jermaine McKenzie

When you talk about a true vampire movie in all its essence then you have to think about one of the best vampire movies of all time and that is Lost Boys. When a family gets accidentally involved with a band of vampires

they must fight for their lives.

The mother is targeted by the head vampire as he wants her for his bride and with that comes the rest of the family.

This movie was one of the first movies that that showed the true meaning of vampires, their strengths and weaknesses and everything in between.

The stars of this movie were all young and somewhat in their prime and they did a great job in the characters that were assigned to them.

I have no complaints ...

• The Lost Boys (1987)
      about this classic movie that I think everyone should own me included.

I really need to get this movie and add it to my already vast collection, not that I am boasting ok, maybe I am.

LOL! But no matter than right now,

the main focus is to introduce you all to the great movie that is Lost Boys and hope that you can get your hands on it and watch it to see if what I am saying is true of it being a great classic vampire film.

Happy viewing!

The Lost Boys (1987)
Carrie Jones says :

re : I have no complaints about this classic movie that I think everyone should own me included
It’s definitely a classic worth owning, for sure.

ReadingBug says :

I liked The Lost Boys and I believe it came at a perfect time when the thing of the moment in the 80s was teen angst. Although the movie is about teenage vampires, there wasn’t a lot of teenage drama. The dialogue was decent, and the action moderate. I was introduced to a lot of great actors whose careers I still follow: Kiefer Sutherland, Jason Patric, and Jami Gertz. At the release of The Lost Boys in 1987, the horror genre had its fill with slasher movies such as Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw massacre, Friday the 13th, and the likes yet, The Lost Boys was able to capitalize off both the teenage angst and slasher films and combined them effortlessly. The soundtrack is amazing as well, especially the theme song Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMahon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111809472810830/k2311a0918/9.18.08