The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004)  » Movies  »
  • I can almost bet than many adults never even bothered to watch the cartoon before seeing the movie I know, because I am one of them, LOL

• by Jermaine McKenzie

A popular cartoon series is taken from the television screen and tossed in as a Motion Picture for everyone all over the world to see and enjoy where possible. The fame and success of this cartoon pushed the creators to make it into a movie, that, or quite possible, Hollywood approached the creators and offered them a

sum of money for them to go ahead and make the cartoon into a movie. No matter what the case was, it was made into a movie and low and behold, it did not disappoint to deliver a true guilty pleasure movie that once seen, you have no choice but to grab yourself a sit down and ...

• enjoy the rest of it until it comes to an end. If you manage to catch it before it starts that’s a plus, but even if you don’t, catching it anywhere is a good thing on any given day. Every one can see why the kids love this sponge so much, and this movie gives us a
        taste of how enjoyable the cartoon is. I can almost bet than many adults never even bothered to watch the cartoon before seeing the movie I know, because I am one of them, LOL! I have to give props where it is due and this movie gets it. Happy viewing whenever you di decide to watch it. Enjoy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111809472490830/k2311a0918/9.18.08