Speed Racer (2008)  » Movies  »
1.0
  • I don't think it's me, I believe that the movie is just a total suck-fest that deserves to be incinerated the very first chance it gets

• by Jermaine McKenzie

This movie is a live action movie that has been created off the cartoon TV series that is still being aired on the Boomerang channel and a newly revised series on the Nicktoons Networks. The movie is just abominable if that’s the right word to use for it.

Terrible just seems to be too mild for this dastardly recreation.

I never used to be too

fond of the cartoon itself and now that I have seen the movie, I am quite sure not that I will never be able to like it any at all for the near or distant future.

Is it me, or is this movie even a whole lot more worst that the cartoon? I don’t think it’s me, I believe that the movie is just a ...

• total suck-fest that deserves to be incinerated the very first chance it gets.

I have seen my share of bad and terrible movies but this one takes the whole cake, lock stock and barrel.

Whoever it was that was in charge of this gruesome movie really needs a strong talking to as it relates to wasting money on crappy ventures such as this one.

It

wasn’t funny, it wasn’t entertaining, it wasn’t anything that you can even want to hope of seeing, and it’s just ‘Crap for lack of a better word.

For all those who have seen it already, I feel your pain and sympathize with your money lost, for all who have yet to see it, just move on to the next movie and don’t waste your time.

It’s Horrible!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111809472480830/k2311a0918/9.18.08