Compaq Presario 1200
0.5
  • A while ago I bought a second hand Laptop from a store called Jades, it cost me two hundred pound
  • I have had a few second hand laptops that have worked fine that I bought off ebay and were a lot cheaper than the one I bought from Jades

• by Melanie Goode
      A while ago I bought a second hand Laptop from a store called Jades, it cost me two hundred pound. It was a Compaq Presario 1200.

I have had a few second hand laptops that have worked fine that I bought off ebay and were a lot cheaper than the one I bought from Jades.

This laptop I bought from Jades is without a doupt the most worst laptop

on the face of the planet.

I have just bought another one off ebay and I cant wait until it arrives, so I can be well shot of this one as its driving me insane.

The thing I hate about this laptop most is that when you switch it on it appears to be working perfect then right when in your in the middle of doing something important on the ...

• internet it suddenly starts to make a strange and most annoying scratching kind of sound which reminds me of the sound you hear when a person sucks up a straw.

It then chuggs like a train and either crashes out or goes on chugging and scratching for hours or until you switch it off.

This laptop never fails to let you down right when your in the middle of doing

something, I swear it seems to know.

Its the most irritating machine I have ever used.

I cant wait until my new one arrives and Im sure it will work much better than this as nothing could be as bad.

Well this Compaq Presario will be going on the rubbish tip or will be put neatly away at the back at my closet , so I will never have to listen to it moan again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63150447240530/k2311a0415/4.15.06