Bumbo Baby Sitter  » Baby care  »
  • We bought the Bumbo Baby Sitter when our baby was three months old and I can say that it is one of the best purchases we ever made

• by grl2475

We bought the Bumbo Baby Sitter when our baby was three months old and I can say that it is one of the best purchases we ever made. First, it comes in different lively colors. We bought a green one and it really goes well with the baby’s nursery. The Bumbo Baby Sitter is a chair which has a lower level for

the baby’s bottom which enables our baby to sit comfortably and the snug leg openings keep our baby in place. The Bumbo is also very sturdy as it uses the baby’s weight to keep it in place.

Since buying the Bumbo, we have been using it at all times. During meal times, the baby can join us at ...

• the table and it enables us to enjoys mealtimes together as a family. We also use it when feeding the baby his cereals, the baby can sit comfortable and it frees up my hands to properly feed the baby. During playtime, I can play with the baby without the need to carry him or hold him. It is really convenient to use
        the Bumbo.

When we go out with the baby, we never forget to bring the Bumbo. Eating at restaurants is a breeze. We simply place the baby on the Bumbo which we put on the table and my husband and I can eat at the same time. It is really great. No more leaving the baby at home with the nanny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541809472360730/k2311a0918/9.18.08