Comcast  » General services  »
Nashville, Tn
  • There's the cost to consider, of course, but then there are greater things to consider
  • Especially if you are a customer who wants to bundle cable, phone, and Internet service together, customer service is definitely another thought to ponder
  • I have used DirecTV, as well as Dish Network, and I was sadly disappointed in the service every time it rained, due to the fact that I work from home, and count on my phone and Internet service on a daily basis
  • They were here all day, and I have to say, I have not had one single problem
  • If anyone is considering their service, I highly recommend giving them a shot

• by Been There Done That

Oh my, what a terrible decision it is to figure out what cable company to go with! There’s the cost to consider, of course, but then there are greater things to consider. Especially if you are a customer who wants to bundle cable, phone, and Internet service together, customer service is definitely another thought to ponder.

I have used DirecTV, as well

as Dish Network, and I was sadly disappointed in the service every time it rained, due to the fact that I work from home, and count on my phone and Internet service on a daily basis. If I can’t get online, I don’t make any money! Yikes, I say!

So, when I moved into my new house six months ago, I gave ...

• Comcast a shot. There had not been Comcast service in this house before. The reason I mention this is because they had to run brand new lines for all of my bundled services. They were here all day, and I have to say, I have not had one single problem!

Comcast service has been amazing! Not one single issue with the service I

have received. Everything has always worked, except when the power goes out, but that’s another story. I don’t know if it is because of all of the new lines that they ran for my service, but it has been nothing short of an incredible experience. I live in Nashville, Tennessee. If anyone is considering their service, I highly recommend giving them a shot!

Comcast

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251809472090730/k2311a0918/9.18.08