Parachute 100% Pure Coconut Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • With the cost of olive oil, I just thought that was too expensive to waste on my curls, so I decided to find some coconut oil if it was reasonable
  • I have continued to use it twice a week, and my hair is amazing

• by Been There Done That

I have fine hair, and got tired of my stick straight strands, and got a perm. As you can imagine, it was super dry, and quite frizzy. I was horrified! But, I was warned by my stylist so could only blame myself!

I went on a search for something that would condition my hair

and take some of the frizz out. Someone suggested I try olive oil or coconut oil. With the cost of olive oil, I just thought that was too expensive to waste on my curls, so I decided to find some coconut oil if it was reasonable.

I went to Walmart and found Parachute 100% coconut oil for under five dollars for 16 ounces! Before going to bed, I put my shoulder length hair in a ponytail on top of my head soaked with the oil. The ends must have really needed it because it soaked it right up!

Next morning, I shampooed as usual in the shower, and ...

• Parachute 100% Pure Coconut Oil
      towel dried. What a difference! I could not believe how soft and shiny my hair was! I have continued to use it twice a week, and my hair is amazing! I have shared some of the bottle with some friends, and they think it’s the greatest too! Not everyone has dry hair either!
      It will work on any hair type!

Just as an additional comment, I have used this on my skin as well. Not my face, but legs, arms, hands, and feet, and it softens skin too! I hope you will give it a try! On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this an 11!

reza says :

salam baihe bahi my iran se bat kar raho shyad mera urdo lekna acha nahi he kia moje 1 cantiners 20 fot de sakta he iran ke li he

Galega says :

Parachute Coconut hair oil is produced in India and marketed in many countries. However, you are unlikely to find it in Iran. I would suggest you to ask some of your friends to get it from UAE, where it is widely available.

Ayush says :

re : I have continued to use it twice a week, and my hair is amazing
Great oil for hairs….

Jessie says :

re : With the cost of olive oil, I just thought that was too expensive to waste on my curls, so I decided to find some coconut oil if it was reasonable
I am a hairdresser and you’re right, it is great for your hair

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809472070730/k2311a0918/9.18.08