Vaseline Intensive Care Water Resistant Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you have this problem, let me suggest Vaseline Intensive Care Water Resistant Lotion
  • I would highly recommend this to nurses and caregiver's who do have to wash their hands often

• by Been There Done That

I have super dry skin, and use tons of lotion per year. If you have this problem, let me suggest Vaseline Intensive Care Water Resistant Lotion! It works best if you put it on right out of the shower. I don’t feel so dry during the day when I use this lotion. After an application on damp skin, my skin stays so hydrated. The

only thing you will need to remember is to reapply if you are a frequent hand washer like me. I would highly recommend this to nurses and caregiver’s who do have to wash their hands often.

I even use this on my face, and do not get breakouts, nor does it make my face feel greasy. Remember, I do have dry skin, so I ...

• cannot attest to how it will work on other skin types. Even the driest of skin on my body, such as elbows and feet, have gotten so soft, even my husband has noticed!

This will be a great skin care lotion for when the weather gets cold again, and the heat is so drying. It’s great in the warm weather because it is non-greasy

and fast absorbing. This lotion is better than the expensive lotions that I have purchased, and it is available at any store, so it’s handy to pick up when you are running low. This is my favorite lotion now! Right now, it is also available it a 30% bonus in lotion for the same price. Let me know how much you love it too!

tom conroy says :

this product works well for me cvs and wallgrens in my area does not carry it.

nitakb says :

Hi Tom,

Vaseline Intensive Care Water Resistant Lotion has been discounted and taken off of the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809472060730/k2311a0918/9.18.08