Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have worn false eyelashes a few times, and this is the best mascara for this job too
  • In my opinion, there is no reason to keep trying diffent kinds

• by Been There Done That

The first time I used this mascara, I was in Junior High School! This was the first one my mother bought me when I was allowed to wear a little makeup. Through the years, I have tried every new formula to come out. As well as other brands, I have tried other Maybelline mascaras. I have always ended up

coming back to this one!

This mascara was may absolutely favorite always! I never thought they could improve on it, until they finally came out with Blackest Black, as opposed to Black. This is what I have used since. I no longer try new mascara’s that come out. I have wasted enough money over the years to come back ...

• to old faithful, and am not going to waste my money again!

I have worn false eyelashes a few times, and this is the best mascara for this job too! Be sure to let the glue on the false eyelashes dry really well so you don’t mess them up when applying the mascara. Apply one thin coat, and let it

dry for about 2 minutes. Then, apply the second coat. This goes for when you are applying to your natural lashes too.

This is the only mascara you will ever need! In my opinion, there is no reason to keep trying diffent kinds. This is the best! It stays on until I take it off, and my lashes always look thick and fabulous!

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311809472020730/k2311a0918/9.18.08