Mini-Schnauzer  » Pets  »
  • They had a problem with the bark of the breed, which I have to tell you, is quite odd
  • In my experience, this dog is one of the greatest I have ever had, and would not hesitate to have another one, or two
  • My friends who have had this breed agree that they are a very family oriented dog
  • In my opinion, there is not a better breed out there if you are looking for a loving companion
  • You'd be wise to consider this breed for your next pet

• by Been There Done That

Those of you who have read a couple of the reviews I have written, know what an animal lover I am! Today, I want to share with you about my beloved Mini-Schnauzer. Her name is Gypsy, and she is the sweetest little girl! I have had her since she was a puppy, and she has been a total joy.

I have had to board her, and chose to board her at a kennel where the owner used to breed Mini-Schnauzer’s. He said that the breed in general is very loving to their families, and great with children as long as they are brought

into the home as puppies. They had a problem with the bark of the breed, which I have to tell you, is quite odd! When they get excited, when you are leaving, or just coming home, they have this noise they make that sounds like a woman crying!

In my experience, this dog is one of the greatest I have ever had, and would not hesitate to have another one, or two! Mine is very loving to everyone, children included, although she was not raised around children. She is a real cuddly, sweet dog that has really brought a lot of joy in ...

• our lives. She loves to travel, and we have taken her on trips across the country. She loves to hang her head out the window when we are going slower and let the wind blow in her face. My friends who have had this breed agree that they are a very family oriented dog.

If I ever cry, she cries too. She will lick tears from my face and snuggle with me until she knows all is okay again. When a family member gets sick, she lays right beside them as long as they do. She listens. It is almost as though she understands

every word that is said to her!

In my opinion, there is not a better breed out there if you are looking for a loving companion. I think a Mini-Schnauzer would be a great friend for an elderly person, or for a child. Absolutely a best friend for life! I know there are a lot of great breeds, but I have to say that this is the sweetest breed I have ever known. I have met many of these great dogs, and they all have the same temperament, and attitude of wanting to please. You’d be wise to consider this breed for your next pet!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291809471930730/k2311a0918/9.18.08