Craftsman Power Pressure Washer  » Housewares  »
  • I bought a Craftsman Power Pressure Washer a couple of months ago when I noticed that there were a lot of things outside that could really use a power cleaning
  • The pressure washer works great, and it is convenient, low maintenance and easy to use
  • I like the different spray tips that you can attach to clean different things
  • It cost about three hundred dollars but I imagine that I will be using it around the house for a very long time
  • This a great product and I would recommend it to all of my friends

• by alwayswinning

I bought a Craftsman Power Pressure Washer a couple of months ago when I noticed that there were a lot of things outside that could really use a power cleaning. It is really easy to use.

It starts right up, you don’t have to prime or use a choke just pull the cord and its running and your

ready to go.

It makes cleaning so easy that it is almost fun.

I have used it to clean my vinyl siding, our fence, the porch, the outside furniture, everything outside that I could get my hand on to clean.

I am very satisfied with this purchase.

The pressure washer works great, and it is convenient, low maintenance ...

• and easy to use.

Another thing I really like about it is that it has a twenty five foot long hose which makes it even more convenient to use.

I like the different spray tips that you can attach to clean different things.

It does not use much gas at all so that is a huge plus as

much as gas is now.

The big wheel make it really easy to roll around the yard.

It was kind of pricey.

It cost about three hundred dollars but I imagine that I will be using it around the house for a very long time.

This a great product and I would recommend it to all of my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531809471920730/k2311a0918/9.18.08