Nissin Souper Meals

• by GoodEgg

I absolutely loved Cup Noodle when I was little and I still love them today. They were always quick, tasty and best of all cheap. Cup Noodle is awesome for between college classes or a quick break at work. I don’t recommend eating them all the time; it’s not exactly something you would find in a health food store.

So I was in the Dollar General the other day and low

and behold I found Souper Meals. Take the original Nissin Cup Noodle and multiply it by four and there you go. It’s basically a gigantic Cup Noodle. I was amazed by it so I bought one for a dollar. Yes that’s right, a huge cup noodle for a dollar!

It is made just like original cup noodle. You put the water up to the fill line, but you add the seasoning ...

• and vegetables yourself; they come in little packets. Microwave for 5 minutes and voila! That’s not bad for a giant cup noodle.

For one I can tell you that it’s very filling. I made it for my boyfriend and he had to give me the rest to eat. This is odd for my boyfriend because he can stomach a lot. For the quantity and the price, I would have paid another dollar

for it.

When I ate my portion of it I noticed that it tastes just like original cup noodle. Which I liked a lot because I love original Cup Noodle. The flavoring was just right and nothing was missing. I wouldn’t recommend eating a lot as they contain 275 calories and some fat. Not a superb food for someone who is watching their figure.

I give Nissin Souper Meals a 9 out of 10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271809471910730/k2311a0918/9.18.08