Sunbeam Retractable Iron
  • A starch user like me sometimes has to worry about that but the bottom of this iron has a really great coating and you never have that problem
  • I love the retractable cord because I don't have to worry about wrapping a cord around a still hot iron when I go to put it up
  • I am also impressed with the auto shut off
  • I like never having to worry about accidentally leaving it on and burning down the house cause I know that it will shut itself off
  • I think this is a really great iron all around

• by alwayswinning

I do a lot of ironing so having a good iron that I can depend on is very important to me. That is why I am very glad that I purchased the Sunbeam Iron with retractable cord.

I love it’s soft grip handle.

It is really comfortable especially when you

have a lot of stuff that you are ironing all at once.

It has the steam feature which of course always makes ironing.

I really like its non stick surface.

A starch user like me sometimes has to worry about that but the bottom of this iron has a really ...

• great coating and you never have that problem.

Another thing that adds to its convenience is that it is very light weight, that also helps out when doing a lot of ironing.

I love the retractable cord because I don’t have to worry about wrapping a cord around a still

hot iron when I go to put it up.

I am also impressed with the auto shut off.

I like never having to worry about accidentally leaving it on and burning down the house cause I know that it will shut itself off.

I think this is a really great iron all around.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531809471860730/k2311a0918/9.18.08