Black & Decker Toaster Oven  » Housewares  »
  • My new Black & Decker Toaster Oven is the best one that I have ever used
  • I like to put certain meat or bread in there and just brown them a little before I serve them
  • It is a good value also, mine cost about 30 dollars and I use it all the time so I definitely got my moneys worth

• by alwayswinning

My new Black & Decker Toaster Oven is the best one that I have ever used. I have always loved the convenience of a toaster oven but this one goes the extra mile.

It is not very big but still has plenty of room on the inside.

It has a 4 slice capacity

so that is perfect for me to throw on some bread or rolls in the morning.

I also like that I can use it just for browning.

I like to put certain meat or bread in there and just brown them a little before I serve them.

It also has convection feature so ...

• you can use it for baking.

I like this feature a lot because sometimes I just don’t want to use my oven and heat up the whole house to bake one thing so I will just pop it in my toaster oven.

I like to use it to reheat some things too.

Some things just are not good reheated in the microwave and this is perfect for those foods.

It has a sleek chrome design and looks great sitting on my kitchen counter.

It is a good value also, mine cost about 30 dollars and I use it all the time so I definitely got my moneys worth.

Black & Decker Toaster Oven

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531809471840730/k2311a0918/9.18.08