Kras Tortica White Finger
  • I mean, maybe that's because the wafer inside is totally not sweet wo mixed with the chocolate it becomes just enough sweet not to be too sweet but i tried to bite off just a bit of white chocolate and it was delicious
  • Unfortunately it is rather small and it costs about 55 Euro cents which is in my opinion way too much for just 4 or 5 bites of wafer
  • This product tastes great but I really doubt I will buy it again because it has too much chocolate and lately I prefer dry cookies with small chocolate chips than thick strata of chocolate

• by lorelai

When I was little I adored white chocolate but with years it became kind a too sweet. I don’t know if they started producing different white chocolate or I just don’t like that sweet stuff any more but I rarely buy white chocolate now. Today my sister went to the store and she brought home 2 Tortica Fingers.

Those are actually long wafers covered with chocolate, one was covered with white chocolate while the other one was covered with milk chocolate. When I was little I used to eat Tortica a lot but then I stopped when I grew up.

Now they kind

a revived the Tortica brand and started making ones with orange and these white chocolate ones. Tortica as I remember it was a squared wafer covered with a thin strata of chocolate.

Today Tortica While Finger looks very different from the original one. It is about 10cm long and about 2 or 3cm wide and it is also about 2cm high.

It has Kras engraved on it. The chocolate strata with which is covered isn’t thin any more but it is rather thick, at least 2 or 3mm and you can feel a lot of chocolate when you bite it because the strata ...

• is equally thick from all sides.

But what kind a surprised me about this White finger is that the white chocolate is not sweet at all. I mean, maybe that’s because the wafer inside is totally not sweet wo mixed with the chocolate it becomes just enough sweet not to be too sweet but i tried to bite off just a bit of white chocolate and it was delicious.

Inside the white chocolate strata there are 4 strata of wafer with milk chocolate in between. It tastes very good, much better then I expected it, specially if you keep it in the fridge.

Unfortunately it is rather small and it costs about 55 Euro cents which is in my opinion way too much for just 4 or 5 bites of wafer. Kras Tortica White Finger comes in a white wrapping, with brown circles and Tortica written in white while White finger is written in yellow.

There’s also a picture of white finger, I mean, wafer that comes out from he circles. The wafer has 42g.

This product tastes great but I really doubt I will buy it again because it has too much chocolate and lately I prefer dry cookies with small chocolate chips than thick strata of chocolate.

Kras Tortica White Finger

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271809471720630/k2311a0918/9.18.08