Kras Tortica Choco Finger
  • Although when I was little I preferred creamy chocolate stuff or just chocolate now I prefer cookies with chocolate of wafers but I don't like them to be very sweet
  • I was expecting just a thin strata like in all other chocolate covered wafer but this one has about 3mm thick strata of chocolate and it is really delicious
  • The Tortica Chocolate finger is small enough for 4 to 5 bites and in my opinion it is quite enough for a sweet snack
  • I don't think this product is fit for small children because when it melts it becomes very sticky
  • I like Kras Tortica Choco Finger although I think that 55 Euro cents because it is gone in just a few seconds and most of the chocolate bars like Milka and RitterSport on discount cost about 55 Euro cents and you get 100g of the chocolate while here you get only 42g of chocolate wafer

• by lorelai

I like sweet stuff very much. Although when I was little I preferred creamy chocolate stuff or just chocolate now I prefer cookies with chocolate of wafers but I don’t like them to be very sweet. Today my sister went to the shop and she came home with Kras Tortica Choco Finger.

I was eating those when I was small but I don’t remember when I eat a Kras Tortica Choco Finger last time. It kind a changes, when I was little Tortica

was just a squared wafer 5cm long and 5cm wide now it is 10cm long and just 2cm wide and hey changed its name from Tortica to Tortica Choco Finger.

It comes in a pale brown soft plastic wrapping, it has 42g. On the wrapping there are dark brown chocolate circles and Tortica written in white.

The product, chocolate wafer covered with chocolate is kind a going in or out from the chocolate circles. The wafer in wrapping is rather long and it is covered with a thick strata of milk chocolate.

I was expecting just a thin strata like in all other chocolate covered wafer but this one has about 3mm thick strata of chocolate and it is really delicious. The wafer inside is crispy and not very sweet which is actually very good because if the wafer was sweet with all that chocolate all together this product would be extremely sweet.

I just think that they should cover them with dark chocolate. There are ...

• Kras Tortica Choco Finger
      4 strata of wafer with a very thin strata of chocolate cream in between.

Although the wafer is crispy it doesn’t break into crumbs because the chocolate strata with which is covered kind a hold it together. The Tortica Chocolate finger is small enough for 4 to 5 bites and in my opinion it is quite enough for a sweet snack.

The product is delicious but don’t take it out from he wrapping whole while you’re eating it because the chocolate strata melts

under the fingers so you risk ending up all covered with chocolate. I don’t think this product is fit for small children because when it melts it becomes very sticky.

I like Kras Tortica Choco Finger although I think that 55 Euro cents because it is gone in just a few seconds and most of the chocolate bars like Milka and RitterSport on discount cost about 55 Euro cents and you get 100g of the chocolate while here you get only 42g of chocolate wafer.

Kras Tortica Choco Finger

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271809471710630/k2311a0918/9.18.08