Hannibal Rising by Thomas Harris
  • I have already read it three times in a period of six months since I bought it and I really enjoyed doing it over and over
  • I really liked the story and I think everyone who has read the previous books or watched the previous movies where Hannibal The Cannibal Lecter was featured would be so happy or should I say, ecstatic, because his origin or the root of his evil has been finally revealed
  • The story and concept is so original and interesting

• by Erney de la Rocha

I’m not really a big fan of books. I’m more of a magazine browser type of person but this book really got me hooked.

it over and over.

I also liked the movie but there is still a great difference in the book and in the movie.

The book is more detailed and also some parts has a different version.

I really liked the story and I think everyone ...

• who has read the previous books or watched the previous movies where Hannibal “The Cannibal” Lecter was featured would be so happy or should I say, ecstatic, because his origin or the root of his evil has been finally revealed.

The story and concept is so original and

interesting.

This book should be on top of your list if you like suspense and mystery.

Thomas Harris did a great job in illustrating Hannibal and his early life.

This is really a great book and it would give you answers about the mysterious and deadly Hannibal Lecter.

Hannibal Rising by Thomas Harris
    tuliy says :

I do not see any story from the book, I still do not know what this book is about and the character in it. did not mention the book s price too

Andrew Leither says :

It’s great to know you read this three times in the six months you purchased the book. It must have really meant something to you, and you probably will be hooked for life. With Hannibal Rising sounds like a nice catchy name and I have never heard of Thomas Harris it’s just that I feel comfortable knowing and reading this review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171709471670430/k2311a0917/9.17.08