Caress: Tahitian Renewal  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've been using this body wash now for 2 years and I'm hooked on it

• by GoodEgg

In the past when I would go out and buy body wash I would just pick something that smelled pretty and buy it. These scents didn’t linger long after using the body washes, they always faded quickly. One day I picked up Tahitian Renewal, By Caress, at the dollar store for like 3 dollars. The

scent is amazing! It’s very exotic and tropical; It makes you feel sexy.

One of the nice things about this body wash is that it has moisturizing beads, which leave my skin feeling silky smooth after every use. Not to mention the exhilaration that I feel while scrubbing the wash on my body; it is very ...

• refreshing.

So far this product is relatively cheap and is nice on the skin, but what’s even better? The exotic aroma that is produced from this body wash lasts all day. This is crucial in a product such as this. The purpose of a body wash is to make you smell nice; but you want

this affect for hours, not an hour.

I’ve been using this body wash now for 2 years and I’m hooked on it. It’s cheap, it smell wonderful and is the longest lasting body wash I’ve ever used in my life. Go buy a bottle you won’t regret it!

I give Tahitian Renewal 10 out of 10, It is absolutely flawless.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311709471610430/k2311a0917/9.17.08