Arbonne Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Ordering it from the States would make this already expensive brand even more pricy

• by Sana
      I have read a lot about Arbonne line. Made in USA using Swiss formulas it described as something making wonders to your skin. I live in Europe and I never saw this product in shops, neither have we consultants of Arbonne here.

Ordering it from the States would make this already expensive brand even

more pricy. But I’ve got a chance to try one of Arbonne products.

Friends of ours were traveling to the USA last summer and brought me a little gift - a body lotion by Arbonne. I have dry skin on my legs - a result of sun tanning and shaving.

The last causes more ...

• damage to skin. It makes it flake and peel all the time.

Since Arbonne Body Lotion comes in a very small bottle I used it only on my legs. The lotion has a light consistence and doesn’t feel greasy.

It absorbs quickly, without leaving creamy coat on the surface of skin. I could dress

up right after applying lotion.

The dryness disappeared in a couple of weeks. I don’t remember seeing my legs this smooth since long time.

This is an excellent product. It’s a pity though that the bottle was so small.

I used the body Lotion for about 3 month, and looking the way to get another bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31150447160330/k2311a0415/4.15.06