Google Chrome  » Software  »
  • Unfortunately when you're on the computer as much as me, you don't want to stare at a boring looking web browser
  • If they improve it and make it more aesthetically pleasing I might consider using it
  • I don't think that would be a bad idea for Google to look into
  • With a little bit of tweaking I think they could make Google Chrome a lot much better

• by GoodEgg

It was O.K. After finally using it I didn’t see what all the rage was about. To me it’s just like any other web browser. A lot of users claimed it was faster and safer but I didn’t see how it was. I felt no difference in speed; it went at the same rate as Firefox.

The thing I disliked the most about it

was how simple it was. Sure this would be a great browser for someone who doesn’t compute often or doesn’t use the computer much. Unfortunately when you’re on the computer as much as me, you don’t want to stare at a boring looking web browser.

Having the ability to setup my browser to my preferences and have it look how I want means a ...

• lot to me and from what I saw Google Chrome doesn’t offer that. It’s just sleek and simple…and over all dull. If they improve it and make it more aesthetically pleasing I might consider using it. Firefox has themes you can use for your browser; I don’t think that would be a bad idea for Google to look into.

Google is a big company and

they’ve made a lot of innovations in internet technology. With a little bit of tweaking I think they could make Google Chrome a lot much better. If I’m really going to switch from Firefox, it’s going to take a lot more than what they are offering with that browser.

I give Google Chrome 7 out of 10. Don’t take my word for it though, you may like it.

Google Chrome

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301709471570430/k2311a0917/9.17.08