L’oreal Dermo Expertise Wrinkle De-Crease  » Cosmetics  »
  • After I've seen a commercial on TV I almost believed that their new product was a solution to all my wrinkles problem
  • I have to say I never had a good experience with their facial treatment (except exfoliator)
  • I have read different opinions regarding Wrinkle De-Crease both positive and negative, so I decided to see it by myself
  • It is not unpleasant and it doesn't stay long, but I prefer creams with no smell at all

• by Sana
      After I’ve seen a commercial on TV I almost believed that their new product was a solution to all my wrinkles problem. I have to say I never had a good experience with their facial treatment (except exfoliator). I have read different opinions regarding Wrinkle De-Crease both positive and negative, so I decided to see it by myself.

The cream comes in a nice jar and has a rather strong odor. It is

not unpleasant and it doesn’t stay long, but I prefer creams with no smell at all.

The main promise made by L’Oreal is that fine lines will be noticeably diminished in a few weeks. They say that with their breakthrough phyto-complex, combining bosweillia extract and manganese - Boswelox, Wrinkle De-Crease will help to reduce the appearance of lines caused by facial micro-contractions.

All these innovations sound pretty exotic, and I kept thinking - ...

• well maybe this time it’s not just a word, and whatever Boswelox is, maybe indeed it is a breakthrough complex. It’s not.

My skin absorbed the cream easy, and felt pretty good. I was afraid of a skin rush I usually get from all L’Oreal products.

Fortunately it did not happen. But in a week the surface of my skin started to feel somewhat rough - a little bumps here and there, dry

areas.

I continued for 3 weeks more, and seeing no improvement I had to stop before it got worse. The bottom line is - this cream is no different from any other L’Oreal creams.

Maybe it will be ok on another type of skin, it just doesn’t suit mine. One is certain - it has no effect on wrinkles.

I am going to give L’Oreal last chance and try their Collagen filler. Hope is always there: )

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31150447150330/k2311a0415/4.15.06