Clairol Nice ‘N Easy Hair Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you want to color your hair yourself at home then I have to recommend Clairol Nice 'N Easy hair color
  • A lot of times do it yourself hair color turns out bad but if you choose this one your more than likely going to get the best results possible
  • I like the fact that I can depend on this name brand to do what it says it will do
  • One application and your done so it is easy, quick and convenient

• by alwayswinning

If you want to color your hair yourself at home then I have to recommend Clairol Nice ‘N Easy hair color. It is a really great product. A lot of times do it yourself hair color turns out bad but if you

choose this one your more than likely going to get the best results possible.

The directions are precise and easy to understand. They tell you exactly what to do for how long it is almost fool proof.

It is really easy to use. And your hair turns out looking really beautiful.

I like the fact that I can depend on this name brand to do what it says it will do. It does not make your hair dry and damaged like some hair colors ...

• Clairol Nice 'N Easy Hair Color
      do.

One application and your done so it is easy, quick and convenient. For anybody who is scared to have their hair done at home instead of the salon I would recommend Clairol because it is predictable and safe for your hair.

I am thrilled with the results every time I use it. The color lasts quite a long time and does not fade easily.

It gives you beautiful bold color. It is inexpensive.

You get a great hair color for not a lot of money.

Kathryn MacLeod says :

Should you apply Nice Easy to freshly washed clean hair.

John says :

Kathryn, it’s non-permanent, you should apply it to dry hair.

Galega says :

A hair dye/color should always be applied on clean hair. It may not be effective if your there is dirt on your scalp and hair. That is why you should always wash your hair properly before applying it.

However, it should also be not applied on wet hair. You need to dry your hair with the help of a towel or dryer before applying the color.

Pat Reinke says :

How soon after coloring hair with Nice `Easy Hair Color can I have a permanent?

Galega says :

You should not use anything on your hair at least for two days after applying this hair dye.

linda Bowman says :

I have a question,because I colored my hair with nice and easy. I broke out all over my head with bumps that itched real bad and from scratching thwm they are now sores and won`t go away. I seem to be scratching them at night in my sleep. Any advice,I really can`t afford to go to the Doctor right now? Thanks for any advice you can give me. I have colored my hair in the past wth other products and never had anything like this happen. This is the first time I have ever had a reaction.

Galega says :

That is a clear case of allergic reaction. It is also not uncommon.

The manufacturer has clearly mentioned about the possibility on the pack itself. That is why you can see suggestions about going for patch test/skin allergy test before applying it on the entire hair and scalp.

At this moment, I would suggest you to use natural aloe vera gel on the scalp. That should give you instant relief.

Judie Fulbright says :

HELP, HELP

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311709471430330/k2311a0917/9.17.08