Enterprise Car Rental San Jose  » Car rental  »
2300 Airport Blvd Suite 100, San Jose, California 95110-1231
  • After opening the reservation they offered me a complimentary bottle of water for my trip and then escorted me to my rental vehicle a Honda Fit, definitely a compact
  • I would recommend this location and company to anyone who is in San Jose

• by djbag

Okay so I rented the lowest of the low class inexpensive car from Enterprise car rental in San Jose Mineta Airport on April 2008. I arrived at the airport and got to the Enterprise Car Rental via the terminal bus.

The customer service was extremely good they greeted me at the door and asked how they could help

me they brought up my reservation quickly with no hiccups with the reservation as I had reserved it on line.

After opening the reservation they offered me a complimentary bottle of water for my trip and then escorted me to my rental vehicle a Honda Fit, definitely a compact.

After asking where I was traveling to, which ...

• was Monterey, the wanted to know if I would like an upgrade in vehicle class for a more roomy comfortable journey.

I declined the upgrade and they actually gave me a free upgrade without even asking or charging anything.

They upgraded me a brand new Hyundai Sonata which was a great ride.

They even offer to assist me

in backing out the vehicle.

In addition they wanted to know if I needed a map to where I was going as they were going to assist me with that as well.

The car was in great shape and the customer service was perfect.

I would recommend this location and company to anyone who is in San Jose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709471420330/k2311a0917/9.17.08